Click to Download PDF Chapter one
Table of contents
Announcement of the Jama’at Islamic State’s expansion into Sham
The Shar’i (religious) reasons:
1) No permission from their Amir
2) They did not consult the people and combating Islamic groups of Sham
3) They lack Tamkin (authority) in the land
4) The correct prophetic way of forbidding evil and commanding of good
The political reasons:
1) Different Islamic groups in Syria – failure to consult them sows hatred and divides the ranks
2) Did not possess the capabilities of running a state – Fiqh of priorities
3) We see it better for the leader in Sham To be from Sham
Refutations to some of the doubts raised by Jama’at al-Baqdadi OR by their supporters:
1) Sheikh Jawlani disobeyed his Amir al-Baqdadi?
2) Sheikh Ayman ruled by the Sykes Picot?
3) The Islamic State was not a branch of al-Qaaida?
4) Consulting the Muslims before announcing the state is the Mazhab of Democracy?